tINY fATE oF A sILENT rOCKER

It's how a day of Life changes and not the way! It's so called wricked pieces of l-i-f-e, living a hatred and commotion of life. Tits and Bits of life, good and goody-goody moments!!!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Line thru the Blood

Yester morning, I woke up to find myself somebody dragging me off the blood line. “Thank you, very much for saving me”- my heart was murmuring but was there any one to receive and reply those angel spirits. I was perplexed but affirmed. In case I knew the no real existence how can my mind be crawling just for a protagonist saying, “Every problem has a solution” when he was trying to get acknowledged for what he did. The latest picture that was aired last afternoon was tickling me with no prospect future. Total vacant, total evanescent and total hapless.
To be written

http://tinyfate.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home